Protective nanotechnology ideal for solar and photovoltaic panels and frosted glass (milled, satin, artistic, sandblasted, and etched).
Surfaces treated with BEAD ® Solar Panel & Frosted Glass become water, dirt, and limestone repellent, resistant to freezing. Not effected by high temperatures, pressure washing or steam cleaning. Does not change the aesthetic appearance of the surface. The treatment creates an invisible protective barrier that prevents dirt and contaminants from settling.
Ideal for Photovoltaic (PV) and Solar panels
BEAD ® Solar Panel & Frosted Glass is particularly suitable for the latest generation of knurled photovoltaic panels. The repulsive force created by BEAD ® Solar Panel & Frosted Glass prevents contaminants from clinging to photovoltaic and solar panels and provides ease of cleaning.
Frequency of cleaning is reduced from 4 to 1 saving time, money and effort.
BEAD® Frosted Glass does not create a film or filter and increases reflectivity.
- It provides an incredible resistance to abrasion
- It is a lasting and durable treatment
- Invisible to the human eye and UV stable
- Extremely simple application
- Exceptional chemical stability (except for pH 13-14 – caustic soda and concentrated detergents)
- A surface treated with BEAD ® Solar Panel & Frosted Glass can be cleaned with a damp microfiber cloth with water
- Provides additional protection in temperatures ranging from -31 ° F up to 842 ° F